Storm Surge is a priority enrollment event held in April, May, and June for incoming freshmen and transfer students. You are encouraged to bring a parent or other adult for specialized sessions addressing financial aid and payment plans, residential life, advising information, ministry opportunities, and more.
At Storm Surge, you will:
- Select fall-semester classes with an academic advisor
- Receive you Student ID*
- Complete a residential-housing contract (if applicable)
- Get information about financial aid & monthly payment plans
- Discover important information about New Student Institute (NSI)
Your Storm Surge registration will not be finalized until the following items have been completed:
- Apply to SNU
- Submit your ACT or SAT test scores and official high school transcript
- Receive acceptance to SNU
- Pay the $150 registration deposit
- File the FAFSA OR submit this form if you don’t plan to file the FAFSA
Storm Surge registration will close two weeks before the event, or when maximum capacity is reached.