Make sure you have already completed your admissions application to SNU. Monitor your email as some types of aid may require you to apply to SNU and file the FAFSA by a certain date.
Complete your FAFSA online at studentaid.gov by December 1st of the year prior to when you plan to attend to be eligible for the most state, federal, and institutional aid available. Although December 1st is our priority deadline, students can file a FAFSA anytime during the academic year.
- SNU’s federal code is 003149.
- Use your legal name on all documents.
- Institutional academic scholarships do not require a FAFSA to be filed.
- We highly recommend all students complete a FAFSA.
Financial aid doesn’t have to be confusing. Do not hesitate to contact us with your questions.
If you are an Oklahoma resident and qualify for Oklahoma’s Promise, please read through the Oklahoma’s Promise frequently asked questions page to ensure you remain in good standing with the state’s eligibility criteria.
Estimated Financial Aid Award Letters are sent out on a rolling basis based on when you apply for admissions and submit your FAFSA. The Estimated Award Letter includes SNU’s Cost of Attendance as well as the estimated awards for the coming year.
- If you are a new student and feel the Estimated Award Letter is missing awards, please contact the Enrollment Finance Manager at email@example.com.
- If you are a returning student and feel the Estimated Award Letter is missing awards, please contact the office of Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Estimated Award Letter is subject to change if your FAFSA was incomplete or incorrect; school housing, attendance, or enrollment status changes; or we are notified you are receiving awards not accounted for previously.
Review your account and complete any additional paperwork that is requested by the Student Financial Services office. Be sure to check your SNU email, as most communication will be via your SNU email address.
- Those who were selected for verification must turn in all needed documents by the due date indicated on your Missing Information Letter.
- SNU offers 3 payment options to choose from.
- To discover your eligibility for financial aid and estimate possible out-of-pocket expenses, use the Net Price Calculator. We hope you will see that an education at SNU is affordable and worth the investment.
Visit www.fastweb.com and www.collegeboard.org to seek outside private scholarship opportunities. Remember, you should never pay to receive a scholarship. Here are some additional Financial aid related websites that might be useful to you.