Undergraduate Academic Programs
You want to change the world, and your undergraduate experience should help you achieve that goal.
SNU will prepare you professionally, challenge you to think, and encourage you to serve. Whether in the classroom, working in an internship, studying abroad, or engaging with your professors, SNU academics will help to develop the servant-leader within you.
Majors by Department
Cultural & Communication Studies
- Art & Graphic Design
- Communication & Leadership for Non-Profit Organizations
- Mass Communications
School of BusinessVisit Department Page
School of Education
- BS in Early Childhood Education (Grades P-3)
- BS in Elementary Education (Grades 1-8)
- BS in Mathematics Education (Grades 6-12)
School of Kinesiology
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Physical Education – Health and Safety PK-12 (BS)
- Physical Education – Sports and Leisure (BS)
- Pre-Athletic Training (BS)
- Pre-Occupational Therapy (BS)
- Pre-Physical Therapy (BS)
- Sport Management (BS) (Business or Communication)
School of MusicVisit Department Page
School of Theology & MinistryVisit Department Page
Science & Math
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Mathematics Education
Unique Academic Opportunities
This four-year program is designed to encourage and nurture academically talented students.
McNair Scholars Program
This program is designed to prepare undergraduate students for doctoral studies through involvement in research and other scholarly activities.
Study abroad at SNU’s own Quetzal Educational Research Facility in Costa Rica. Or discover other study abroad opportunities!
SNU Lab School
In this pre-K through 6 grade school, Education Majors will have the opportunity to observe teachers and students starting in your first semester.