Exercise Science (BS)
- Aligns its core requirements with the professional preparation standards published by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Provides a variety of internship opportunities tailored to the interests of each individual student
- The curriculum provides NASM certification in Personal Training and/or Performance Enhancement Specialist (Strength and Conditioning Coach).
- Graduates are ready for careers in health-related fields, fitness/wellness in schools, hospitals, clinics, and community or private fitness centers
- Our graduates are successful in graduate school and the workforce