Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
At SNU we will give you the tools to obtain your dreams. From print media to broadcast media, graduate school or straight into the workforce, we will help you reach your goals. Because as a communications major you have a voice. And it needs to be heard.
- Hands-on time in different production roles from gaffer to producer
- Top of the line studio equipment including HD cameras, FinalCut Pro software, and a state of the art Recording Studio
- Opportunities for involvement with our award-winning yearbook staff and/or the Oklahoma Collegiate Media Association
- Experience using multiple genres of digital programming
- Internships designed to fit the individual student’s interests
- Ability to spend a semester in Australia, Hollywood or Washington studying film
- Accomplished experts in their individual fields
- Professional authors and editors of books, textbooks, academic articles and curriculum
- Include a two-time SNU Excellence in Teaching Award winner
SNU offers you the opportunity to study with credentialed faculty as you journey toward graduation, another step closer to reaching your goals. These scholars with a Christian worldview will mentor and guide you along the way. SNU’s smaller size allows students to interact with faculty — not only in the classroom, but also through impactful mentoring, personal advising, and meaningful research. Come and be known; come and belong.