Your room has been cleaned and is presented to you in a standard condition. To be properly cleared at the time you vacate the room, it must be vacated in the same standard condition in which you have found it.
Please observe the following requirements:
University owned furnishings may not be removed from the room.
· no adhesive of any kind (tape, cement, tack strips, etc.)
· contact paper, wallpaper, or cork is prohibited
· holes are not to be made anywhere
· nothing should be permanently anchored
· adhesives that leave residue or cause damage are prohibited
· mini blinds are not to be removed
· curtains may not be attached
· constructed material may not be used to decorate unless such material can be freestanding not anchored in any way
· painting is prohibited
· changes or adaptations of electrical outlets or lighting fixtures are prohibited
· power strips with a circuit breaker are permitted — extension cords are prohibited
· exterior antennas are prohibited
· adaptation of phone, cable television, or internet outlets is prohibited
· refrigerators (4.4 cubic feet in size) are permitted · upright refrigerators, freezers, hot plates, electronic microwave ovens, toaster ovens, crock pots, major appliances are prohibited (by restriction of Bethany Fire Department, City code)
· are permitted
· electronic pianos, horns, drums, etc. may not be played in the residence hall
· possession of candles, incense, matches, lighters etc. is prohibited (by restriction of Bethany Fire Department, City code) Heating Units
· of any kind are prohibited (by restriction of Bethany Fire Department, City code)
· are required
All rooms are subject to periodic inspections by University personnel. Students are expected to keep their rooms orderly reasonably clean. Rooms vacated in a non-standard condition will be charged against your room deposit per occupant, plus the cost of returning the room to standard condition.