Scholars/practitioners may submit manuscripts for publication in the Journal for Biblical Leadership in the Workplace. Research articles will be peer-reviewed and must add to the field of Christian leadership.
Scholar/Practitioner Article Submission Process:
• Authors must ensure that manuscripts align with the Core Values of the Zig Ziglar Center for Leadership Development found in the About Us tab.
• Submit manuscripts for possible publication on the website in a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Center Director will review the manuscript for suitability on the website.
• Once it is determined that the manuscript is suitable for the website, it will be passed on for a peer-review process.
• If the peer-reviewers and Center Director recommend publication on the website, the manuscript will be placed in queue for the next website update. This process could take up to 3 months. It is likely that the author will be asked to make some minor changes or edits prior to publication on the website.
Submissions must follow the 7th edition APA style formatting. The Zig Ziglar Center for Leadership Development retains a “fair use” agreement to edit and format author submissions for publication on the website. Authors are free to republish the original manuscript in other journals.