The priority enrollment event (formerly known as Storm Surge) is held in April, May, and June for incoming freshmen and transfer students. You are encouraged to bring a parent or other adult for specialized sessions addressing financial aid and payment plans, residential life, advising information, ministry opportunities, and more.
At Priority Enrollment, you will:
- Select fall-semester classes with an academic advisor
- Receive your Student ID
- Complete a residential-housing contract (if applicable)
- Get information about financial aid & monthly payment plans
Your Priority Enrollment registration will not be finalized until the following items have been completed:
- Submit your ACT or SAT test scores and official high school transcript
- Receive acceptance to SNU
Event registration will close two weeks before the event, or when maximum capacity is reached.
REGISTER NOW FOR ONE OF OUR PRIORITY ENROLLMENT EVENTS:
Friday, June 23
All Priority Enrollment events begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at approximately 12:15 p.m.
Doors open at 8:15 am for registration.
Registration will be confirmed after you have been accepted to SNU and have paid your $150 deposit.